It is with great disappointment that the Tiffin Allegro Club announces the second postponement of the two Tiffin rallies scheduled for Casa Grande, AZ until October 2021. This is due to the continued wide spread of Covid-19. The health of our Tiffin owners and associates is of the upmost importance to us! There is simply no way to insure social distancing with 600-700 people in a meeting room and the state of Arizona is also currently forbidding large gatherings.
The revised rally schedule moves the Class A and Wayfarer rallies from April to October 2021 and the Vermont rally will be rescheduled at a later date. The Class A rally will begin Monday, October 18th with departure on Friday, October 22nd. This rally will be for only Class A units. The Wayfarer rally will begin Monday, October 25th with departure on Thursday, October 28th. Only Wayfarer units will attend the second week.
The Class A rally will go on sale Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:00 AM Central Daylight Time. The Wayfarer rally will go on sale Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM Central Daylight Time. Visit www.Tiffinmotorhomes.com for details about the rallies and the links for registration.
The Tiffin rally originally scheduled for early October 2021 in Essex Junction, VT will be rescheduled in the future. The rally in Amana Iowa for June 2021 is still on schedule at this time.
We encourage you to continue to enjoy your Tiffin coach as you feel comfortable. Be safe, stay healthy, wash your hands and pray that this virus quickly leaves our land. Happy Trails!