on September 29, 2015 Please scroll down the page to read the full list and their terms.
The Allegro Club is the official membership organization of Tiffin Motorhome Owners. For the price of a few gallons of fuel or dinner at a moderately-priced restaurant, Allegro Club membership enhances the enjoyment of Tiffin ownership by providing connections with others with similar interests.
Rallies are an Allegro Club benefit you won’t want to miss. From coast to coast rallies offer catered meals, entertainment, full hookup campsites, seminars, prizes, games and factory technicians providing minor repairs. Nationwide local Allegro Club Chapters plan campouts and other get-togethers.
Free membership to the Allegro Club is a great benefit included with the purchase of a brand new Tiffin coach. Membership is 100% free for the first year. If you have not received your new member package, name badges, etc. within 4-6 weeks from your date of purchase, please contact the club at 256-356-8522 or email@example.com to check for address errors, etc. We want you to begin receiving your club benefits immediately!
Also, if you visit the Red Bay area, please come in our club office to say “Hello!” We have a comfortable waiting area, TV, free wi-fi and would love to chat over a cup of coffee with you! We also offer a large variety of clothing, coffee mugs and travel items in our Tiffin Allegro Store. Our club office is conveniently located near the Tiffin campground and service center. We have a wide variety of brochures describing things to see and do in the Red Bay area and we’re always happy to share our firsthand experiences.
Allegro Club Benefits:
1. Tiffin Allegro Club rallies hosted throughout the nation with factory trained service technicians, informative seminars, entertainment, good fun, food & fellowship!
2.The Tiffin Allegro Club online newsletter, TIFFIN SIDE ROADS, is updated frequently to keep our members informed about rallies, chapter news, safety information, technical tips, factory news, and other informative and helpful information. Find it at TiffinSideroads.com & enter your email address in the SUBSCRIBE box to automatically receive updates.
3. Substantial discount on the purchase of Michelin tires for your Tiffin RV or passenger car/light truck. View the terms and benefits.
The opportunity to purchase insurances at discounted rates:
A) Emergency Road Service through Coach-Net at 877-801-0333. Go to http://www.coach-net.com
B) Long-term care, trip cancellation, motor home replacement coverage, and motor home and other vehicle liability, etc. through Farm & City Insurance Services at 800-331-1520 or Overland Insurance Services at 800/624-6897.
C) Transportation in case of medical emergency for you and your spouse with medical personnel through SkyMed at 800-475-9633. http://www.rvins.com/sky-med.htm Check here for more detailed information.
4. The Tiffin Allegro Store carries a selection of shirts, caps and jackets with the Tiffin name brands embroidered on them at discounted prices. Mugs, Club logo patches, and all-weather carpets are available. Call 256/356-8522 for our catalog or email us. You can also visit the Tiffin Website to view our merchandise. Free shipping for all orders over $50.00!
5. Tiffin Allegro Club members have the opportunity to attend several rallies throughout the year. The rally fee typically includes your camping fee, several meals, entertainment, games, prizes, various planned activities, seminars, Tiffin technicians (when available) to do minor repairs for rally attendees, new display units, sales representatives from Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc., to answer questions about your motor home and much more. We also schedule free time at our rallies for rest, shopping or exploring on your own.
6. Tiffin Allegro Club members can join Passport America for 18 months for the cost of only 12 (six months FREE). Call 800-681-6810 for more information. Call the Tiffin Allegro Club office (256-356-8522) for the discount code word. Not eligible on renewals – original Passport memberships only..
7. Discounted auto rentals through Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Call the Tiffin Allegro Club office (256-356-8522) for the discount code word.
8. Nomad Glass offers discounted service for Tiffin Allegro Club members with windshield damage. Nomad Glass offers mobile service to about 90 percent of the USA. Call 800-808-9762 or go to Nomad Glass for more information.
9. Additional 5% discount on top of Veterans & Good Sam Discounts at America’s Best Campground (ABC), Branson, MO when staying 3 or more days. Reservations required & offer is good during regular season, April-December. Current membership card required.
10. The Tiffin Allegro Club currently has about 70 local chapters throughout the US and Canada. There is probably one in your area. View our interactive map of North America with all chapters listed. Click on your state (or Canada) to find local chapter contact information. Our local chapters generally have campouts on a monthly basis. “What a great way to meet new friends!”
11. Personalized name badges and membership cards included with membership.
- PRESIDENTS KELLY AND SALLY MOORE BIOGRAPHY
Born and reared in the Red Bay area, Kelly & Sally Moore have long suffered from the disease known as “wanderlust.” The side effects of this disease have been eased throughout their 40 years of marriage by frequent vacations and get-away trips while they continued to fulfill their duties in full time careers.
After retirement in May 2014 from a career in sales and banking, they delivered coaches for Tiffin Motorhomes to retail dealerships across the nation for several months trying to feed this insatiable hunger to explore the USA. Kelly & Sally have enjoyed camping since the seventies when they spent many weekends tent camping. “Gradually we moved up the ladder through pop-ups and travel trailers until we purchased our first Allegro motorhome in the summer of 1984 from Dickoff RVs in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We became life-time fans of these beautiful Roughing It Smoothly coaches,” said Kelly.
In August 2014, Tiffin Motorhomes lured them out of their brief retirement with the temptation of working with the Allegro Club, as the Tiffin owners’ club is known. Both share a love of the RV lifestyle and enjoy frequent camping trips in their own Tiffin built coach. Now, they are excited to combine their love of people with their love of travel and work with the Tiffin family to help other owners enjoy their Tiffin coaches. “We love traveling in our coach and look forward to meeting many other Tiffin owners across the nation. Please come by our Allegro Club office located next door to the Allegro Campground/Service Center to say hello! We believe you will find our rally schedule for 2014 to be exciting and interesting,” said Sally.
4 thoughts on “ABOUT US”
’m not certain why it isn’t working. When I click on the link it does take me to the interactive map. Please try again and let me know if it still doesn’t work for you. There was one point today when it wasn’t working when I was working on the coding. Here is the direct link on our main page if you want to copy paste it. http://tiffinmotorhomes.com/owners/chapters or find it on our main site at Tiffin Motorhomes.com, Click Owners Club at the top, then Tiffin Allegro Club on the left hand side bar, then Chapters. Also, we would be happy to assist you in finding a club at any point and time. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can put you in direct contact with chapters near you. Thanks for your interest.
This link to the interactive map is broken. My husband and I purchased our Allegro a year ago and we love it. We would love to be able to find a local chapter and join others who also have and love their Tiffin coaches.
Please call our offices so that we may assist you. 256-356-8522
How does one get a name badge and a membership card?